Saturday, May 31, 2014

World Cup 2 - Tips for Curitiba

Curitiba is my hometown. The Atletico Arena is really close to my flat and I usually, went to the gym there. So, what I write here can have some emotional influence.
Well, they say Curitiba is safe but now I can say, I live better in Sao Paulo. The increase of kidnapping, stoles and homicides made me leave the city. So, I am not saying don't go. Just take extra care.
The city is amazing, I wrote a lot about it here.
Well, to stay you can stay in downtown and go by walking to the station. The rent in the area should had increased.
If you say in a place like Mabu, Slavieiro Rockfeller, even the cheaper one Formula 1. You can go by walking (I am speaking about walking, so.. no heals). Ibis hotel at Largo Sao Francisco or Downtown are medium price and can be good.
Camping there.... awful ideea. No place to do it, and it is very cold.
If you have questions about Curitiba, please write me. I enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive