Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Prepara! Who is Anita in Brazil?

Well... It is not a great pleasure but it is being a huge social media success.
She cames from Rio de Janeiro.
You should as for MC Anita - again, very popular, you can say vulgar.
I hardly tried to make an association between this music "Show das Podererosas" *Power Girl's Show with Destiny's Child in Independent Women.

Up to you:

Anitta *my translation of Show das Poderosas



Get ready , now is the time
The powerful girl's show time
Dancing and moving
Putting out the others
Out with the jealous girls!
That can't not dance like the powerful girls...
just look
Get ready!

If I am not on mood , I will just walk away
But when I start to dance , I go crazy , you know
My army is heavy , and we have power
Teasing people like you !
Go !

Loose the sound , which is to see me dancing
So you'll be drooling
For the prom to see me dancing
Draws attention to the wonder
Loses the line , gets mad

Prepare , now is the time
The show of powerful
Going down , roll around
Confront the fiery
Only those that bother
Expel the jealous
What are the bat when playing
Prepare

If you 're not at ease , where I walked out
When I start to dance , I go crazy , I know
My army is heavy , and we have power
Threat things like You !
Go !

The sound , and you will see me dancing
So you'll be drooling
Came to party to see me dancing
I got your attention to love me
Get mad and loose your mind






Destiny's Child - Independent Women


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive